RePurpose Formula Scoops
|May 20, 2012||Posted by thecheapskatemom under baby, nursery, repurpose|
The Formula Scoop Problem:
As a formula mom (read about my struggles with breastfeeding) – I am accumulating A LOT of formula scoops in this house. I've been hesitant to toss them but clueless as to how I can put them to use.
The Formula Scoop Solution:
I have searched the crevices of the web for you using my handy partner Google to find the best , worst and wackiest ideas for not letting formula scoops go to the landfill (and maybe to save us a few bucks too)!
- Tuck one scoop inside each of the following : flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and keep your clean spoons clean.
- Laundry Detergent Scoop
- Keep a scoop in your loose tea – they are the perfect size.
- Sandbox Scoop
- If you have a water play table, these are fun!
If you have a lot of scoops: make bite-size single-serving party appetizers:
(lettuce , shrimp and cocktail sauce)
(cheese with walnuts)
Perfect for a baby shower or first birthday
- Make personalized baby shower or party tokens or giveaways by decorating formula scoops with lace and notes.
- Instant Bath toy scoops!
- Petfood scoop
- Attach to cooking mixes for christmas gifts
- Glue a bunch together to make an excellent, deeper tray for watercolor paints!
- Use as a scoop for baby cereal
Ideas Around The Web: